Wednesday, November 4, 2009

click click

Today I've decided to put up pictures I've taken so far at Amherst even though this blog was really meant as a place to store pictures I found on various places online =)


Taken during my F.O.O.T. trip
I don't know what this river is called, but I think it's so cool to have a body of water that isn't the ocean near where you live.












Taken when Julia and I traveled all the way to Northampton on a Monday just to have Korean food for dinner and our delightful friendship began :)
Northampton reminds me of 2nd street in Long Beach or Old Town Pasadena










Trip to New York for Fall Break
It's cool how a lot of buildings have random murals on them











Walking to MercyHouse for Midweek
The sky is so beautiful here!










Some pictures from around campus:

































My personal favorite.
Not because it's of me (har har) but I think it's funny how when you try to get a jumping picture, it usually fails multiple times, but when you don't really care how the picture comes out and just take it as a product of trying to prove something, it comes out so.....
awesome :}




1 comment: